Thursday, November 5, 2015

12 Free Wreath Graphics


Hello Everyone!

I've been having so much fun sharing all the tutorials from June's room, and I'm starting to create special things for baby boy's nursery now too! :)

Today I wanted to get back into the swing of things graphic-wise, so I am sharing a collection that were created with the holidays in mind. Feel free to use them on your personal Christmas cards, place settings, and more!

If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
They are Free for Personal Use, as always! If you are planning on using them commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions. 

To see how to use these graphics in Photoshop or Picmonkey, see my tutorial HERE. To see how to change the color of the graphics in Picmonkey, see this post HERE. To see how to add color in-between the lines of graphics in photoshop, go HERE.


More Fun Posts Like This One: 

    

To get your hands on more awesome free graphics, visit my Digital Design and Free Fonts section HERE. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment