Thursday, November 5, 2015

7 Free Printable "Coupons" for Valentine's Day


My husband is going to be gone during Valentine's day... :( and he isn't going to be back in time for a late V-Day date either. So I thought I would send him a "coupon book" full of dates and fun things we could do together once he gets back!


One great aspect of this is it costs nothing to make. 

You can download them by locating & copying the ones you want to print in my Drop Box Folder Here. 

  • Just copy and paste into a word document and print it! 
  • Next, cut then out and fill in the blanks. 
  • Stack them together, then staple or punch a hole in the right hand corners. 
  • Tie them together and you have a super creative, totally personal gift for your loved ones.

Or just hand them out one by one!

I'll try to take some pictures of the ones I'm sending him as soon as I finish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment