Thursday, November 5, 2015

Baby Mermaid Tail Tutorial

I love creative baby pictures! I saw this idea on Pintrest (crocheted) and decided to give it a try.
I am not amazing at crocheting so I decided to sew it instead.

Here is a picture of my "pattern" (which I really just drew up myself & eyeballed.)



I used a skirt I had that had nice pretty ruffles on the bottom (makes a nice fin part & the top part). The measurements I used is 7.5" wide and 20" long (not including the fin part). One note: This fit my newborn (2 weeks/8 lb.) great... but if you are making for a bigger baby I would make it wider... I also make a pretty flower/pearl headband to go with it.


Isn't it an adorable combination of baby cuteness and mermaid dreaminess?

Modesty first! Haha! :)

I couldn't get enough pictures of her in this!


To see my tutorial on how I took these pictures myself (non professionally) go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment