Thursday, November 5, 2015

DIY Resin Hairpieces

It's kinda become a tradition to make my sister's and sister in laws pretty hair things because they do the most amazing up-dos. 



This year I outsourced and bought supplies from one of my new favorite Etsy Shops!


Once I got the pieces I wanted, I used Gorilla Super Glue to put them together. I put a drop that could easily cover the back of the resin flower. 

Then I pressed it onto the bobby pin for 10 seconds. You don't need to be a genus to make these!


They are so gorgeous! I basically made 10 of these for a dollar a piece. I even had left over flowers for other crafts.

I got the resin flowers & hairpins are from Oh What Fun's Etys Shop.

(White Dahlia's HERE, Pink Roses HERE, and the Bobby Pins HERE) 

I'll post pictures of them in up-dos soon!

Hope you are inspired to make some yourself! I think I'm going to have to make some rings and necklaces with these resin flowers too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment