Thursday, November 5, 2015

Free "Forest Animal Onesie" Baby Shower Banner Printables


I have some really adorable printables to share with you this week! I love them so much I feel like publishing the whole series in one post! Haha! 

You all may remember my forest animal graphics from a while back (here) Well, I originally designed them to use for my baby shower, but so far I've only made them into prints (get them HERE) so it's about time to share the printable decorations they were designed for!

Today's goody actually comes from a lovely reader. I LOVE seeing how my graphics are used by you all, and this one takes the cake! 


Eliane, had the brilliant idea to use my Forest Animal Graphics to decorate her friend's baby shower by making them into a baby clothes banner. It was just too cute not to share with you all! 


I modified her idea slightly by putting four baby layette pieces per page, instead of one. Thanks SO much Eliane for your brilliant idea!


Aren't they the cutest decoration you ever did see? Got to admit, I have something for little animals- especially foxes!

Well, the cutest of them all is calling my name, so I'll wrap this up! :)


Who can resist those chubby cheeks?

This printable is free for personal use, and is not to be sold or distributed. See my Terms of Use included in the folder for more info.

 If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
Make sure you are following me on Instagram @guidesetan and facebook so you don't miss the rest! :) 


All the other fun free printables in this series:

No comments:

Post a Comment