Thursday, November 5, 2015

Free Antler Graphics


 Hello Everyone!

It's been just over a year since I started sharing digital graphic freebies with you all. Remember my first freebie post HERE? It's probably my most popular post up to date. I honestly think it's because of that adorable stag I have on there. 

I figured it is about time for another deer graphic post, so here it is!


You may have noticed that I have fallen for the antler decor craze. I don't know what it is about those majestic antlers that make hearts pitter patter, but I LOVE them!


Anyhow, for all of you fellow antler loving people, here are some fun graphics for you to use this Christmas! Use them in your digital design, on your Christmas cards & place cards, or print on a canvas for instant art!


These particular graphics look great layered on top of backgrounds, like chalkboard, because they have transparent fillings.

 If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
They are Free for Personal Use, as always! If you are planning on using them commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions. 

To see how to use these graphics in Photoshop or Picmonkey, see my tutorial HERE. To see how to change the color of the graphics in Picmonkey, see this post HERE. To see how to add color in-between the lines of graphics in photoshop, go HERE.

More Fun Posts Like This One: 

    

To get your hands on more awesome free graphics, visit my Digital Design and Free Fonts section HERE. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment