Thursday, November 5, 2015

Gift Wrapping Ideas and Free Printable Gift tags!


"Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String... "



Hey everyone! What have you all been up to? The husband and I have been busy wrapping Christmas gifts & I wanted to show you have I have been using my free printable Christmas Tags (Found HERE), and hot glue gun snowflakes (Tutorial HERE) to help dress them up!

I bought a big giant roll of brown paper in the painters section at walmart for $7- and all our presents this year are being wrapped up in it. It's just so classic & I personally love it! 

I used my Deer Graphics to make this adorable card to go with this present (Graphics found HERE)


I am really in love with this arrow tag that I printed on craft paper... it's just so cute!


I'm also playing around with adding hearts and patterns to the paper with a white sharpie. So many fun possibilities! I can't wait to be able to put Christmas gifts under the tree. :)


It's so much fun working with things you already have on hand, because don't have to spend a fortune on gift wrapping paper to have pretty gifts!

Now to keep the candy canes away from June. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment