Thursday, November 5, 2015

Graphic Stock Contest


Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that my friends over at Graphic Stock are having an awesome contest for those wanting to showcase their digital design talents! They are giving away some awesome prizes, and all you have to do is create something that represents your visual interpretation of "home" using at least one of their stock images.

You have until the 5th to enter, and they told me submissions are a little low so chances of winning are great!

Just wanted to pass this fun opportunity along. I know I'm entering! :)

To get more details & to enter, go HERE

If you aren't enrolled into their paid subscription, you can get a free temporary subscription by just using their 7 day free trial. 

XOXO

(psst: I wasn't compensated for this post, I just want to spread the fun! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment