Thursday, November 5, 2015

"It Is Well With My Soul" Free Printable


Hey Everyone! Recently I have had to constantly remind myself what a beautiful life God has given me. Sure it's not always perfect, but it really is wonderful & it's MY CHOICE to be content and see the joy in everything! I really do believe that a positive attitude can shift your circumstances, and just make life happier for everyone!



With all that said, here is a printable reminder to tell ourselves that it's okay, God's got it all under control, and "It is well with my soul."
If you use it in your decor, please feel free to tag me using @guidesetan or #welivedhapilyeverafterblog on Instagram!

This printable is free for personal use, and is not to be sold or distributed. See my Terms of Use included in the folder for more info.

 If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
Enjoy & keep those rose colored glasses on everyone! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment