Thursday, November 5, 2015

Paper Lantern {Under $5 Project}


Paper Lanterns give such a big statement.
I always thought that they were expensive- until I saw them at the Christmas Tree Shops for $1.50 each (we're talking about 30" wide lanterns) So I grabbed some!


They had all sorts of cute colors and patterns!


I didn't want to spend the money to buy an individual bulb system for each (they run about $9 each.) 


Instead, I stuffed them with white Christmas lights. All the bulbs weren't even working- but the Christmas Lights made them light up great.


Now to hang them!


Aren't they so pretty?
 

June especially loved them! 


We let the light strands hang instead of using individual extension cords for each light. I really liked the way it turned out looking.


Not bad for under $5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment