Thursday, November 5, 2015

Printable "Open When" Envelope Labels for Long Distance Relationships


I had a talented reader create some adorable "Open When" labels using my graphics. She linked to me using her Pinterest account (HERE), and it went viral! I have had several emails from people asking for them; so today I am doing some free printable "Open When" envelope labels based off of her labels!

Thank you Kay-Lynn for the idea!

 If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
If the above link isn't working try this link HERE, or go HERE. Please make sure you are not viewing this from a browser like Blog Lovin, as the links won't open. Just past this link into a new tab if you are viewing from blog lovin and the links should work: http://www.guidesetan.blogspot.com/2015/11/printable-open-when-envelope-labels-for.html

My Terms of Use: Please don't redistribute or sell my prints. I reserve all rights to my artwork.


Simply print on card-stock paper, and cut out the labels using the light template on the pages.


Already looking super cute!


You can tape, hot glue, or glue stick it on! Whatever way works best for you. I glued them onto these adorable brown paper envelopes from Staples.


These would be great for long distance relationships, care packages, deployments, and boot camp (just don't have the label show on the actual envelope of you are doing it during boot camp, that would give some unwanted attention, haha!)


It's also a perfect gift idea for Valentine's Day, or as "Just Because" love letters for your sweetheart (which is what I'm going to use them for!!!)

Well, that's it for now. Enjoy! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment