Thursday, November 5, 2015

XOXO Free Print


It's almost the big XOXO holiday! My three year old, June, and I have a nightly tradition of me kissing both her cheeks, and her nose. And then she does the same with me. If I, for whatever reason, forget, she always reminds me! But, according to her, I am not allowed to kiss her on the lips...  no idea why she doesn't like being kissed on the lips, but it's a game we play now: I try to kiss her lips, and she tries to wiggle out while laughing hysterically! Haha!


So this XOXO print is now on her nightstand. :)


It comes in Gold, Pink Watercolor, and Black & White variations, as shown below:

 
Hope you enjoy it! If you use it in your decor, please feel free to tag me using @guidesetan or #welivedhapilyeverafterblog on Instagram!

This printable is free for personal use, and is not to be sold or distributed. See my Terms of Use included in the folder for more info. Enjoy! XO

 If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
Enjoy! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment