Thursday, November 5, 2015

14 Lovely Free Graphics for Digital Design


Hello everyone! I am on a color trend right now! Here are some super pretty & new graphics for you all, and they are Free for Personal Use, as always! If you are planning on using them commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions. 



To start your own lovely collection of Watercolor Fonts, go HERE
To download some Romantic & Vintage Graphics, go HERE.

If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.

To see how to use these graphics in Photoshop or Picmonkey, see my tutorial  HERE.


   



Have a wonderful weekend ya'll! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment