Thursday, November 5, 2015

♥ Baby Headband Tutorial

A "Special Occasion" calls for a "Special Outfit", right?

My wonderful husband graduated Summa Cum Laude with a double major (it isn't bragging if it's true) last Sunday! YAY!


I tried to convince him that he did not look like a penguin... though he didn't believe me.Well, I have a handsome penguin for a husband! :)

 

So we needed cute matching outfits for Mommy and Baby. ;)

I converted a shirt I got from Kohls for $1 into a dress and matching headband. The headband literally only took 5 minutes to make. And it is so stinking cute on my adorable baby!


Here's how to make it:


1) Measure the circumference of you baby's head. 
2) Sew the strip of fabric into a headband.
 3) Sew another strip with a straight stitch & then gently pull to scrunch into a flower shape 
4) Sew together!

 

Wayyyyyy too cute! I can't believe my little baby girl is almost 5 months old!!!! Wow, time flies! 

 

Go Daddy! :) 

 
Doesn't baby girl look happy here? Haha!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment