Thursday, November 5, 2015

Free Christmas Gift Tag Printables

Hey Everyone! 

Is it too early to post Christmas stuff? I hope not, because I have some adorable Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags for you today!


And they come in white & chalkboard! 
 If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
My Terms of Use: Please don't redistribute or sell my prints. I reserve all rights to my artwork.



To customize the chalkboard ones, you can always add the names in white using picmonkey. Just click the text icon, click "add text", select "yours" (this option is great to use if you want a special font that you have downloaded, you can see some that I recommend HERE)->make your text white and get typing!


Or you can buy one of those really neat white sharpies or gel pens and draw directly on the chalkboard tags.


The white ones have a slight template/outline to help you cut straight. Make sure to print on card stock paper so they won't be flimsy. I had mine printed at Staples for $0.20 a page- which saves a tons on expensive Black Ink!


They look awesome printed on brown craft paper too!


I like to rub a little bit of chalk over the chalkboard labels to give them some extra realism.


They are so much fun to cut out.


Above are all the tags included in this free printable series. They all come in both a white version & a chalkboard version, which means that you can use both, or just print the one that fits your style.


I think they look great as a combo too! We bought a huge roll of brown paper from the paint section at Walmart for $7. It's going to be more than enough to wrap our gifts this year, and will look perfect with these tags!


You can dress up your gifts even more by adding some Hot Glue Gun Snowflakes to the packaging. See my tutorial for them HERE.



That's it for now. Enjoy & feel free to tag me on instagram using the hashtag #MyWLHEA so I can see how you are using my gift tags! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment