Thursday, November 5, 2015

Free Christmas Printables (Part I)


Hello Everyone! Hope you are all full swing in the Christmas Spirit! 

Because I have my whole house packed up right now since we will be moving into our new home just a few days before Christmas I have no decorations up. Pinterest is killing me right now! Lol!

So I am having to channel all that Christmas Decorating into making pretty decorations for you all!!!

Today I have 7 Free Chalkboard Christmas Printables for you! They all have hand drawn elements in them, and come in high resolution (300 dpi) & are sized at 8.5x11"

(SEE PART 2 IN THIS SERIES HERE!)

Download them by clicking the link below:
My Terms of Use: Please don't redistribute or sell my prints. I reserve all rights to my artwork.

Here they all are in full size:

  

  






Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment