Thursday, November 5, 2015

Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards


Hey Ya'll! I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day already! I just LOVE designing pretty valentine's to give to people. You can see the ones I came up with last year HERE.




They were all hand drawn by yours truly. :)




 For card assembly, there is a faint guide line in the middle of the page for cutting (to make your life easier!) Once cut, simply line up the edges and fold down the middle.


They are all in "standard" card size, and will fit into normal envelopes perfectly.





I'm also doing free 8.5 x 11" prints of all these designs. So check my Digital Design Section for the ones that are already published.



These printable cards would go great with my "Open When" Envelope labels, found HERE!




If you use them, please feel free to tag me using @guidesetan or #welivedhapilyeverafterblog on Instagram!


This printable is free for personal use, and is not to be sold or distributed. See my Terms of Use included in the folder for more info.

 If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
Enjoy! XO

You may also like:



     

No comments:

Post a Comment