Thursday, November 5, 2015

Gold Leaf Digital Graphic Freebies


Hey guys! I've been staying up till 4 lately, because I just have SO MUCH fun stuff for the blog to work on! I really need a copy or two of myself. Haha! 

One of the big reasons things have been quite "post-wise" is because I just opened a Creative Market Shop! I've been working on those graphics for a while, and I am SO excited to see all that hard work finished! Pop over to check it out HERE & let me know what you think!

Thanks to all of you who encouraged me to sell my art. It gave me the confidence to actually take the plunge and do it! But in no way does that mean the freebies will stop around here! :)

If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
To see how to use these PNG graphics in Picmonkey, see my tutorial HERETo see how to change the color of the graphics in Picmonkey, see this post HERE.
  
If you use these graphics in your designs, please feel free to tag me using @guidesetan or #welivedhapilyeverafterblog on Instagram!


These graphics are Free for Personal Use. If you are planning on using them commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment