Thursday, November 5, 2015

How to White Out Your Photos Exclusively Using Picmonkey

Lots of people don't have the budget for photoshop... but I think I can safely say all of us LOVE the free alternatives (Pickmonkey) While Picmonkey doesn't have the same advance editing capabilities as photoshop, you can still make your photos pop by giving them a white background using curves and clone. 

This may not be the everyday look you will want for all of your photos, but this technique is one I like to use to white out my backgrounds and make web graphics pop.

(note: since Picmonkey is no longer 100% free,  try Ipiccy, which is free, and offers very similar tools) 



NOTE: Each photo is it's own step & I clicked "apply" unless it is noted with a blue "Part "1 or "Part 2",which is just one step.














And there you are!


It's a lot of steps, but don't let that overwhelm you! Just keep editing until you are happy with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment