Thursday, November 5, 2015

USMC Graduation, Parris Island


I know it probably looks like I've dropped off the face of the blogging world. That's because I just got back from attending my husband's United States Marine Corps Boot Camp Graduation!

I am so proud of him! Almost 90 days and 100 + Letters later I finally have him home!!!

I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from the Graduation.



This is me getting to see him for the first time right before the Motivational Run.


This is his company running the Motivational Run on Family Day (the best day of my life! :P)


He's 6th from the left in this photo. :)


This is us getting to see and hug him for the first time in 3 months on Family Day. Baby Girl got so excited and just laid her head on him and snuggled. It was so precious!






Here he is standing at attention on Graduation Day. He's 9th from the left.


Baby Girl just couldn't wait to see her daddy on Graduation Day!
  
Anyways, I'll be "back" soon! Right now I'm just enjoying having my husband home for the first time in 3 months! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment