Thursday, November 5, 2015

Baby in a Tub {Tips on Styling and keeping baby happy through Bribes!}

Last week I shared with you all 


Today, I want to share with you some tips from that shoot.



First, I made sure my tub was clean and filled with warm water (that's a pretty obvious one, hopefully :P)


I used a natural bubble bath so it would be safe for baby girl to sit in.


 

I also knew that my tub was too deep and wide for baby girl to sit in without any support. So I put a towel in to act as a "chair" support so she wouldn't slip and submerge! :)


It worked really well!


I was very careful with her.

You want someone RIGHT there in case the baby slips or tries to put bubbles in their mouth (like in the picture *cough* above :) You always want to be safe!

DO NOT LEAVE THE BABY ALONE FOR EVEN A SECOND!!!!!! Please be wise.


And what baby bubble bath shoot would be complete without a rubber ducky?


Try and take your pictures as quick as possible getting all sorts of angles and depths. Remember, you can always crop. With that said, I prefer to get more detail in my picture and re-size later.



MAKE SURE TO HAVE A BRIBE ON HAND!

  My girl loves cheerios! So that was easy. She really hates water , but cheerios made everything worth it!


 Right after I was done, I dried her off immediately. Babies needs before everyone else's, as usual!


Then she was rewarded with more cheerios. 
She is so patient with me! 


Those things are really good! ;)

 

Hope you get your own adorable baby bath pictures!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment