Thursday, November 5, 2015

Free 8.5x11" Baby Statistics Printable Template (for Picmonkey & Photoshop)


I've always LOVED personal details in kid's rooms. So when I saw the adorable Baby Statistic Prints on Esty & Pinterest, I knew I wanted to have them for my kids (especially because I don't want to forget or mix up their birth details, haha!)

I am a total DIY & save money type of gal, so I opted to make my own print. Since I love you guys, I am going to share the free template I made with you! It comes in chalkboard with the white divider & scroll graphics, and all you have to do is customize it with your baby's information.

Below are tutorials on how to do it in Photoshop, or  (in case you do't have Photoshop) Picmonkey

Download both templates below: (sized at 8.5x11")

 If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.

These graphics are Free for Personal Use. If you are planning on using them commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions. 

Now for how to use the background: 



First, open the chalkboard background image in picmonkey. If you don't want the white graphics I used, you can always create your own backdrop for you image using my other chalkboard graphics HERE. To use my exact fonts (listed at the bottom of this post) you will need to make sure you have downloaded them onto your computer. Click ADD TEXT and then YOURS and you will see all your fonts listed. If you want to use the ones already available in picmonkey that's fine too. :) Choose WHITE as your color. To re-size the text, either click the circle in one of the corners of your text and drag in or out to make it bigger or smaller; or click the middle circle while holding down SHIFT and go up or down to warp your font.


You can always add other graphics to make your print unique. I have a whole bunch of freebies HERE or you can check out the ones in my creative market shop (flowers, antlers, arrows, animals & more) HERE. press save and then save as a high resolution JPG image & print! :)



To edit the existing wording, you will need to have downloaded the same fonts I used (listed at the bottom of this post) Simply click on the layer you want to edit, & change the text according to your little one's birth statistics/details! :)

Press Save & Print. 


And there you have it! A personal (& totally free!) chalkboard masterpiece for your baby's nursery!



To see other great Chalkboard fonts, check out this post HERE.


If you use these graphics in your designs, please feel free to tag me using @guidesetan or #welivedhapilyeverafterblog on Instagram!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment