Thursday, November 5, 2015

Free Animal Silhouette Graphics


Hey Everyone! So I may or may not be kinda stuck on animal themed graphics right now... and that may or may not be based off of all the fun artwork I am coming up with for the baby's nursery... but you will just have to wait to see. ;)


I WILL say that there are some SUPER DUPER cute printables based off of today's post (HINT: Look Above & Below!), and the last animal graphics post I did a few weeks ago (found HERE), coming your way.


I just can't wait to share them with you all, but in the meanwhile, please have fun creating your own artwork with these fun animal silhouette graphics!
 If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
They are Free for Personal Use, as always! If you are planning on using them commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions. 

To see how to use these graphics in Photoshop or Picmonkey, see my tutorial HERE. To see how to change the color of the graphics in Picmonkey, see this post HERE.

More Fun Posts Like This One: 

     



To get your hands on more awesome free graphics & fonts, visit my Digital Design and Free Fonts section HERE. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment