Thursday, November 5, 2015

Free Forest Animal Clip Art Graphics


Hey everyone! How have you been doing? I feel like I totally disappeared from "blogland" these last few weeks- but it's because of some super amazing things that are happening in my life right now. I can't wait to share more soon, so stay tuned! 

So I have a thing for cute little animals & having a new baby gave me a great excuse to draw up some forest critter graphics. These little guys would be great on Baby Shower Invites, banners, favors, party decorations and more!



I also went ahead and made them into a set of nursery printables that you can download and print HERE


If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
They are Free for Personal Use, as always! If you are planning on using them commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions. 

To see how to use these graphics in Photoshop or Picmonkey, see my tutorial HERE.

That's it for now! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment