Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sketch Me Pretty: 12 Stunning Free Rustic Graphics


So yesterday I asked you all if you wanted a font post or a graphics post for today, it was split down the middle, so I just went with the one I couldn't wait to share with you all! ;)




I've been having so much fun coming up with hand drawn digital graphics to share with you all. You can use them for anything from embellishing stationery, using for blog graphics, editing your photos, to making your own chalkboard printables (which are so in right now! ;)

If you need a chalkboard background, you can always use the one I used for the above image, found HERE.

They are Free for Personal Use, as always! If you are planning on using them commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions. 

If you are making something to distribute freely (for example, a printable on your blog) make sure to read my terms of use included in the folder.

If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
Helpful Tutorials for these Graphics:
To see how to use these graphics in Photoshop or Picmonkey, see my tutorial HERE. To see how to change the color of the graphics in Picmonkey, see this post HERE. To see how to add color in-between the lines of graphics in photoshop, go HERE.


  

To see how to transfer your personal drawings into digital graphics, visit this post HERE

To see how to create your own Chalkboard Printables using Picmonkey, go HERE

Have fun with your graphics!

No comments:

Post a Comment