Thursday, November 5, 2015

8 Free Arrows for Digital Graphics


So a few days ago I shared how to transfer your hand drawn sketches into digital graphics (see it here) and today I wanted to share some of the graphics that I have come up with using this method. I LOVE arrows. Probably the #1 shape I use in blogging. But you don't need to use them for just blogging- you can use them on your everyday photos too.
They are Free for Personal Use, as always! If you are planning on using them commercially, or for branding, please purchase my commercial licence HERE. Also, please read my terms of use in the download folder, and follow the directions there if you have any questions. 

If you are making something to distribute freely (for example, a printable on your blog) make sure to read my terms of use included in the folder.

If you are having issues using this download link, please reference my FAQ post HERE to troubleshoot it.
To see how to use these graphics in Photoshop or Picmonkey, see my tutorial HERE. To see how to change the color of the graphics in Picmonkey, see this post HERE. To see how to add color in-between the lines of graphics in photoshop, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment